MAMMOTH MOUNTAIN ANNOUNCES $375 SEASON PASS AT 1978-79 PRICES
* New season pass price allows unlimited skiing and boarding at Mammoth Mountain throughout the 2000-2001 season and for spring riding beginning May 12.
* Limited time offer represents 75 percent savings on the regular season pass price.
* Offer only available May 1-July 4, 2000 while supplies last.
Mammoth Mountain, CA – California’s favorite mountain resort recently debuted the Value Season Pass, an affordable and convenient way to enjoy Mammoth’s world class mountain. The special edition pass is good for unlimited skiing and boarding throughout the 2000-2001 season and for spring riding beginning May 12 for the remainder of this season for only $375, a 75 percent savings off the regular season pass price.
Ski More for Less
Mammoth’s Value Season Pass replaces the Silver Club Card program and offers not only tremendous savings with unlimited skiing and boarding, but the convenience of going directly to lifts, bypassing the ticket window. Available May 1, 2000, the pass is priced at $375 for adults, $275 for teens (ages 13-18) and $175 for children (ages 7-12) and seniors (65 and over).
“Mammoth Mountain has unearthed prehistoric pricing for a world class Mammoth experience,” said Rob Perlman, Executive Director of Marketing for Mammoth. “The Value Pass comes in response to guest requests for better value and flexibility. It’s all about convenience, value and simplicity, and it has never been easier or more affordable to ski or ride Mammoth, California’s number one mountain resort. Act quickly to take advantage of this special limited time, limited quantity offer.”
The Value Pass pays for itself in only seven days of skiing or riding and allows access to Mammoth’s famous spring skiing at no additional cost. With two feet of new snow in the last few days adding to Mammoth’s base depth of 8-12 feet, spring skiing will likely go through June. That’s a bonus month of Mammoth’s second season, voted the best spring skiing in the country by industry publications.
Limited Time and Quantity Offer
It won’t take long for skiers and boarders to recognize the Value Pass as the best value in California and passes are expected to sell out quickly. A limited quantity will be sold and the pass is ONLY available for purchase May 1 until midnight July 4, 2000. To purchase the pass, call 800-MAMMOTH or apply on-line at www.mammothmountain.com.
The Value Season Pass holder will enjoy the following Mammoth Club benefits:
* A 2000 Sierra Star Golf Club Star Card for only $100 (reg. $250).
Star Card members enjoy $60 rounds at Mammoth’s premiere 18-hole championship golf course and $50 rounds during twilight periods. Sierra Star opens June 1, 2000.
* A 2000 Mammoth Mountain Bike park season pass for only $100 (reg. $270). Enjoy unlimited access to Mammoth’s legendary 70-mile singletrack trail network and the new Panorama Gondola. The Bike Park is scheduled to open June 24, 2000.
* A 2000/2001 June Mountain season pass for only $100 (reg. $250).Enjoy unlimited skiing and boarding at the High Sierra’s best kept secret. This option more than pays for itself after just three days.
* A 2000/2001 season pass to Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center for just $100 (reg. $250). Unlimited cross country skiing and snowshoeing in the Mammoth Lakes Basin.
* Nightly discounts at Mammoth Mountain Inn and Juniper Springs Lodge. Save 25 percent on nightly summer rates, and 35 percent on winter midweek and 10 percent on winter weekend stays of 3 to 5 nights (excluding the Christmas holiday 12/23/00-1/7/01).
* A Sports School Book of Ten Lessons for just $325 (reg. $450). Includes ten transferable 3-hour group lessons for skiers and snowboarders of any age (4 yrs+) with Mammoth Mountain Sports School, one of the top ten schools in North America.
* A 50 percent discount on lift tickets at other Intrawest resorts (valid 2000-2001 season only).
* Additional discounts at a variety of Mammoth Mountain business locations throughout Mammoth Lakes.
* The Value Gold Pass must be purchased before July 4, 2000 and is non-transferable, non-refundable and not valid at June Mountain.
To purchase a Value Season Pass, visit the web site at www.mammothmountain.com or call 800-MAMMOTH before July 4, 2000. Act now before this offer becomes extinct.
Mammoth Mountain Ski Area is the leading four-season mountain resort in California. The company owns and operates Mammoth Mountain, June Mountain, Tamarack Lodge and Cross Country Resort, Mammoth Snowmobile Adventures, Mammoth Mountain Bike Park, Mammoth Mountain Inn and also operates Juniper Springs Lodge and Sierra Star Golf Club in Mammoth Lakes, California. For more information on Mammoth Mountain, visit http://www.mammothmountain.com